(Click on any item for details)
Reflect M% for D seconds
Gives a M% chance that incoming hostile spells will be reflected back at their caster. Spells that are not reflected will behave normally, doing their full effect.
- Reflect works as a percentage chance based on the total on a given target. Unlike Spell Absorption, separate instances of reflect are additive. As such, 100% reflect can be created through using multiple items at the same time. Also, this means that more than 100% reflect does not have any extra value.
- If a spell is reflected, the caster will be immediately subjected to its effects, regardless of the means the spell was cast. Reflected spells cannot be dodged or avoided, since they have no projectile or range.
- Spells can only be reflected once.
- 100% Reflect will make you basically immune to all magical damage, with the exception of damage reflected back to you by an enemy who is also using spell reflection. If both the caster and the target have 100% Reflect spells in effect, the spell can only be reflected once, so the caster will end up being hit with the spell.
- Reflect will work in combination with Spell Absorption, but Spell Absorption takes precedence, so only spells which are not absorbed may be reflected. Having more Spell Absorption makes Reflect less effective, so if you have 50% of both Absorption and Reflect, it does not make you immune to spells. Rather, half of spells will be absorbed, and of the half that are not, half of those will be reflected. So on average, a total of 75% will be stopped by these effects.
- Spells which are not reflected or absorbed can still be Resisted by the appropriate Resist spell. The strength of the spells are not first reduced by the original (pre-reflection) target's resistances. They are affected by the resistances of the new (post-reflection) target.
- Several artifacts and unique items make Reflect available as a constant effect:
- Other artifacts and unique items that provide this effect include:
 Related Effects
 Alchemy Ingredients
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a potion of Reflect: