Morrowind:Orethi Ancestral Tomb
|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|# of Zones||1|
Shrine of the Tribunal
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Orethi Ancestral Tomb|
Orethi Ancestral Tomb is a small tomb on the island of Sheogorad, west of Dagon Fel. You can find a few shrines to St. Veloth and the Tribunal here. There are three undead guardians. You'll find a few potions, the books Invocation of Azura and Book of Life and Service, a couple of ingredients, some minor equipment, and a key to the locked door in this tomb. In the last room of the tomb, a Steel Battle Axe is stuck in the ceiling.
 Family Members
There are four known members of the Orethi family:
- Aryni Orethi, a commoner and a potential bachelorete, living in Ald'ruhn
- Vaval Orethi, an archer guarding the slaves at Dren Plantation
- Velsa Orethi, a crusader in Ald'ruhn working for Bolvyn Venim, in his manor
- Undena OrethiOB, a farmer in Cyrodiil
- In the last room of the tomb there is a ruby under the skull closest to the sacks.