|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|# of Zones||2|
|Almsivi Intervention||Molag Mar|
|Divine Intervention||Wolverine Hall|
|Telvanni and Hlaalu occupants,
leveled Undead, Dremora
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Azura's Coast, [17,-8]|
Inside Odirniran you'll find a number of House Hlaalu members, and a single Telvanni wizard. There's quite a selection of loot, and eight leveled Undead and a Daedra (Dremora or Daedroth) located within the structure. A Telvanni quest (Odirniran) takes you here to rid the wizard that lives here of the Hlaalu attempting to take over the tower. The Hlaalu counterpart quest (Telvanni at Odirniran) requires you to kill the necromancer in the tower and rescue and lead back the younger Othril sister to the group leader.
 Related Quests
- Milyn Faram has quite a number of spells in his repertiore; he also has the key to the cell where Vedelea Othril is sequestered.
- If you're doing the Telvanni quest and you didn't kill the imprisoned Vedelea Othril before speaking again with Milyn Faram, he will reward you handsomely if you choose to listen to his theories.
- There's a bottle of both Vintage Brandy and Ancient Dagoth Brandy, located in a wine rack in a side room.
- The loot in Milyn Faram's sanctuary includes a number of books (Telvanni wizards love their libraries), a random selection of potions, armor and weapons, and a fair number of gold septims. Milyn is also in possession of a rare copy of Vampires of Vvardenfell, Vol. II.
- Talmsa Falas has the Steel Blade of Heaven on her corpse.
- There is a room in the first section below the floor that is not connected to any part of the map, and thus inaccessible without using the TCL console command. It contains two leveled undead, but nothing else of note. An interesting side effect of this is that even after you have killed all the accessible hostiles in the tower, there will still be two that show up when you use a Detect Animal effect, and you will not be able to sleep in most of the area, as the game thinks you're still in danger.
|Farare Othril||Dunmer||Thief||House Hlaalu (Hireling)||1||0||21||0||0||Already dead|
|Haleneri Salor||Dunmer||Thief||House Hlaalu (Hireling)||9||76||106||30||90|
|Milyn Faram||Dunmer||Sorcerer||House Telvanni (Lawman)||16||121||172||30||90||Tower||If you are Hlaalu, kill him. If Telvanni, keep him safe from House Hlaalu.|
|Remasa Othril||Dunmer||Thief||House Hlaalu (Hireling)||15||107||124||30||90||If you are Telvanni, you must kill her. If Hlaalu, rescue her sister Vedelea.|
|Talmsa Falas||Dunmer||Thief||House Hlaalu (Hireling)||1||0||21||30||90||Already dead, Steel Blade of Heaven|
|Valyne Vedaren||Dunmer||Thief||House Hlaalu (Hireling)||11||87||112||30||90|
|Vedelea Othril||Dunmer||Thief||House Hlaalu (Hireling)||9||150||106||0||30||Tower||If you are Hlaalu, rescue her. If Telvanni, leave her imprisoned.|