Listed below is a list of the various team members along with a brief description and history.
NOTE: This information is terribly out of date as there have been a number of additions and changes to the team.
- 1)Kerry Sergent- Programmer
- 3)Noah Berry - Enviornmental Artist
- 4) Gary Noonan - Graphic Artist
- Also know as simply GT or WormGod, GT is once again working on the graphics for Morrowind, among other things. GT was also involved with Redguard and Battlespire (graphics and level design).
- 7) Ken Rolston - Lead Designer
- Ken is the lead designer for Morrowind and was involved in creation of Redguard. He is one of the fathers of role-playing and has done work for almost every paper system out there. Ken left Bethesda after Oblivion's release.
- 9) O'dell Hicks - Additional programming
- Worked on the Xbox port of Morrowind. Hicks is no longer with Bethesda. He is currently pursuing a Doctor of Pharmacy degree at Texas A&M.
- 13) Christine Miller - World Art
- 14) Mark Nelson - Writing & Quest Design
- Nelson is no longer at Bethesda, but before he left, he worked on both Bloodmoon and Oblivion.
- 15) Pete Hines - Director of Marketing and PR
- Pete is the overall marketing and PR person for Bethesda so is obviously involved with Morrowind. Morrowind is his first Elder Scrolls title he has been involved with although he was with the Adrenaline Vault website for three years prior to coming to Bethesda.
- 17) Craig Walton - Lead Programmer
- Craig is the main programmer for Morrowind and has been with Bethesda for 10 years. He has done work on Redguard, Daggerfall, and Arena.
- 19) Hope Adams - World Artist
- 20) Shirin Alkaissi - Motion Graphics (Opening Titles), Package Design, Web Design
- 22) Juan Sanchez - Creature Artist
- 25)Christiane H.K. Meister - Lead Character Animator
- Christiane is the lead character animator for Morrowind.
- 26) Todd Howard - Project Leader
- Todd is the project leader for Morrowind and was also the designer for Redguard. He was also involved in the design of Daggerfall and designed/produced Future Shock and SkyNET.
- 27) Jason Ruddy aka. "endekks" - Sound Effects, UI, Package Design, Web Design
- 29) Matthew Carofano - Lead Artist
- 30)Michael Kirkbride - Initial Developement
- Michael is no longer with Bethesda but was heavily involved with the developement of the Elder Scrolls game series.
- 34) Kai-Kei Wong -Additional Character and Creature Art
- Mark Jones - Graphic Artist
- Mark is a long time freelance artist for the Elder Scrolls series and is again working on Morrowind. I believe Mark has done work on every ES game out there (with the exception of Oblivion) as well as worked on SkyNET. He also created the first Scamps.
- Julian Lefay - Father of the Elder Scrolls
- Julian is no longer working for Bethesda but rumours have it that he was involved in the design phase of the game and did some contract design and programming.
 Morrowind Development Team
(in order of Credits)
- Project Leader
- Lead Designer
- Lead Programmer
- Lead XBox Programmer
- Lead Artist
- Lead Character Artist
Guy Carver, Scott Franke, Ahn Hopgood, Chris Innanen, Mat Krohn, Mike Lipari, Steve Meister, Matt Picioccio, Kerry Sergent, Craig Walton
- Additional Programming
Hal Bouma, Victor Breuggemann, David DiAngelo, O'dell Hicks, Scott Hofmann, Andrew Nunn, Casey O'Toole, Erik Parker
- World Art & Building
Hope Adams, Noah Berry, Mark Bullock, Matthew Carofano, Christine Miller, Gary L. Noonan
- Additional World Art & Building
Shirin Alkaissi, Bryan Card, Gavin Carter, Brian Chapin, Royal Connell, Kevin Shriner, Frank Ward
- Character and Creature Art
Tohan Kim, Christiane Meister, Juan Sanchez
- Additional Character and Creature Art
Wan Chiu, Chandana Ekanayake, Sean Foyle, Josh Jones, Mark Jones, Andrew Rai, Michael Bailey Smith, Ka-Kei Wong
- Concept Art
- Writing & Quest Design
Douglas Goodall, Mark E. Nelson, Ken Rolston
- Additional Writing & Quest Design
Bill Burcham, Todd Howard, Michael Kirkbride, Ted Peterson, Todd Vaughn
- Sound Effects
- Original Music Composed and Produced by
- Quality Assurance Lead
- Associate Producers
Ashley Cheng, Todd Vaughn
Jeff Baker, Jonathan Bryce, Linda Canyon, Lynda Carter, David DeBoy, Shari Elliker, Catherine Flye, Cami St. Germain, Gayle Jessup, Wes Johnson, Melissa Leebaert, Michael Mack, Elisabeth Noone, Dude Walker
- Voice Recordings
Absolute Pitch Studios; Washington D.C.
- Manual Writing
Ashley Cheng, Pete Hines
- Manual Layout
- Packaging Layout
- Director of PR & Marketing
- National Sales Manager
- Original Concept
Todd Howard, Ken Rolston
- Game Design
- Special Thanks To
Kevin Bachus, Brent Erickson, Brian Harvey, Connor Hines, Shannon Hines, Jeff Howard, Kim Howard, Jody Innanen, Greg James, Kurt Kuhlmann, Antonio Lang, Julian Lefay, Ellen Lipari, Mike Lipari, Kenny McDonald, Don Nalezyty, Alan Nanes, Bruce Nesmith, Rachel Noble, Gary L. Noonan, Christopher Ondrus, Regis Philbin, Bryan Rankin, Kim Rankin, Hugh Riley, Stephanie Scheibley, Brian Stokes, Kelly Tofte, Christopher Weaver, Colin Williamson, Numerical Design Limited, Indy, Cappy le Perroquet, Kezune, Mo, Steve Adamo, All forum and fansite members, Our friends and families