|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Crassius Curio (crassius curio)|
|Home City||Vivec, Hlaalu canton|
|Faction(s)||House Hlaalu (Councilman)|
Crassius is a rather eccentric man who makes strange requests of the player. To become Hlaalu Hortator, part of completing the Fourth Trial in the Main Quest, he may request that you give him a kiss. He will also refuse to sponsor you in Great House Hlaalu until you undress for him. He will ask these favors regardless of the player's gender. Curio is rumored to be a great patron of arts, having commissioned some artists to do a mural for him. Curio is also a writer, having written the plays "The Lusty Argonian Maid" and "The Dance Of The Three-Legged Guar" (which does not appear in the game). He wants to start a theater troupe and likes to be called "Uncle Crassius." He owns a copy of the rare skill book, Lord Jornibret's Last Dance.
Despite his stranger qualities, Crassius is one of the few in House Hlaalu who is truly against corruption. Many of his quests deal with ending the corrupt reign of Odral Helvi in Caldera, during which the player can either complete the shady quests according to Helvi's orders or ask Crassius what to do.
 Quests Given
 Main Quest
- Hlaalu Hortator: You must persuade House Hlaalu to recognize you as their Hortator.
- An Admiring Sponsor: Meet with Crassius Curio in his house in Vivec to be sponsored.
- Velfred the Outlaw: Find this outlaw and get him to pay his smuggling fees.
- Kill Banden Indarys: Kill this Lord in his manor between Maar Gan and Ald'ruhn.
- Bero's Support: Get the support of this elusive councilor.
- Kill Reynel Uvirith: Kill this Telvanni sorcerer in the stronghold of Tel Uvirith.
 Related Quests
 Main Quest
- Hortator and Nerevarine: Make the arrangements to meet the god Vivec and receive the plan to defeat Dagoth Ur.
- Sealed Orders: Deliver some suspicious orders to the Hlaalu Vault clerk in Vivec.
- The Caldera Spy: Find the thief who stole some documents from the Caldera Mine.
- Erroneous Documents: Replace some 'erroneous' land deeds with fake ones in the Hlaalu Records Office in Vivec.
- Rent and Taxes: Collect some rent and taxes from two farmers, or simply kill them if they refuse.
- Shipment of Ebony: Smuggle some raw ebony to Ald'ruhn.
- The Bad Actor: Get rid of an annoying fool looking for a troupe.
- Crassius Curio thanks you for killing Reynel Uvirith if you aren't Hlaalu, and his disposition towards you improves.
- If you are over level 20, he will ask you "Well. If you are the Nerevarine, why haven't you..." even after Dagoth Ur has been defeated.