The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Your ability to successfully hit enemies with a weapon and dodge their attacks (not magic).
- Your ability to use the Sneak (including pickpocketing), Security, Acrobatics and Block skills. Note - this is not the same as skills 'governed' by Agility - those skills simply provide bonuses to raising Agility when leveling up, and are not themselves necessarily enhanced by the character's Agility.
- Your maximum Fatigue.
- Your resistance against staggering.
 Character Creation
The starting values for Agility vary by race and gender:
The following classes receive a +10 Bonus to Agility:
- Acrobat, Agent, Archer, Crusader, Monk, Thief, Witchhunter
- The Birthsign of The Lover grants an additional 25 points in Agility.
- Since Agility affects the resistance against staggering, using the Berserk power of Orcs which decreases Agility by 100 points for 60 seconds will cause the user to fall when struck even with maxed Agility.