|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|# of Zones||1|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Bitter Coast, [-1,-9]|
Addamasartus is a small slavers' cave immediately to the northeast of Seyda Neen.
This cave is home to a gang of three low-level slavers, their three slaves, and a rat. It is an excellent place for new adventurers to get a feel for both combat and underwater exploration.
If you chat with Eldafire in nearby Seyda Neen, she might ask that you do something about the smugglers located here. It seems that she feels the guards in town are turning a blind eye to the problem. The trader Arrille will also mention them when he is talking about "practicing your skills" on outlaws.
All of the smugglers in this cave are hostile and will attack on sight. One of them is a spellcaster.
- There is a hidden chamber in the cave that can be reached along two routes: by entering the gate at the back of the inner chamber and swimming through the water (also look for a skull and a Standard Rising Force Potion in the bottom), or by traversing the rocky ledge immediately to your left when looking out from the slaves' pen. In this chamber, you'll find a cave rat and the bones of a corpse. On the corpse is some armor and a few gold coins. There is a Thief Ring near the ribcage; look carefully and use a torch if you can't spot it.
- If you dive into the water next to the platform where smuggler Melar Baram was located and pass through the submerged tunnel, you'll emerge in a chamber with a rusted chest to your left containing a few drakes and random loot.
- There is a fair amount of Moon Sugar and Skooma in the smugglers' loot. Be warned: you won't be able to deal with the more reputable merchants as long as you have either Moon Sugar or Skooma in your possession. However, they can be sold to a few, mainly Khajiit, merchants and alchemists in various towns. In addition, moon sugar can be used in a few useful alchemical recipes.
- The three slaves you free in this cave count toward the twenty slaves you need to receive the code phrase and unlock the Twin Lamps quests from Ilmeni Dren.
- There are two keys that will allow you to open the slaves' bracers and the locked gates in this cave. One can be found on Tanisie Verethi, the other on a crate next to the water on the northern side of the cave.