This is odd but one my xbox version south-east of Skaal Village I was going to a cave when my character and all monsters went in the air and couldn't get down untill I loaded a saved game.--Delrok 09:51, 15 August 2006 (EDT)
 Is there a way to start this Expansion from Morrowind?
I'm not sure Level 8 is high enough or not.ShakenMike 12:31, 21 March 2007 (EDT)
- You should have a high-level character (around 20-30). Read Bloodmoon:An Island to the North when you're ready. --DrPhoton 04:46, 22 March 2007 (EDT)
 Is there a way to start this game from Morrowind
Oh come on! Don't you ever ask about romours?! Ask someone, and they will tell you about Solthem! Ask them more about Solthem (I'm sorry if I'm spelling it wrong) and they will tell you there is a boat to Solthem at Khull. Talk to the Kjitt there, and he will offer you transpot to the fort there.
 GOTY Edition
I was wondering... Is Bloodmoon included in the GOTY edition of Morrowind? (Yes, this is the most noobish question ever asked.) I'm on the regular version right now. But I was thinking of send that one back to gamefly and switch it out for the GOTY edition so I can get the expansion. — Unsigned comment by M1SSYF1V3 (talk • contribs)
- Yep, Bloodmoon is on the GotY Version. --Ratwar 18:46, 23 March 2008 (EDT)
My Morrowind does not want to run with bloodmoon I get error messages about truncation and weather
> I had that problem for years until I got the patch and unofficial patch. Dragonalumni 15:15, 7 February 2012 (UTC)
 east empire mess up!
Question moved to Bloodmoon talk:Establish the Mine.
 Werewolf questions
Is it possible to complete Hircine's quests as far as Hircine's Hunt, then get the cure, so you can get your Sharpened Claws and Wind of the Hunter, but need not kill Cardius? 184.108.40.206 19:34, 14 June 2009 (EDT)
- It seems curing yourself simply stops you from changing. So if you are a werewolf form when curing yourself, you will remain in that form. If you are in human form, you will remain like that. Since none of the quest rewards are affected by the changing, you will keep them, even when cured. --Timenn < talk > 07:28, 15 June 2009 (EDT)
Let me rephrase that. Is it possible to do the werewolf portion of the quest, then switch to the other quest path? Thus, getting some rewards from one side and some from the other? And does that mean a cured were with Hircine's Ring won't change back? 220.127.116.11 01:19, 18 December 2009 (UTC)
 Failed to laod snowflake: Meshes\BM_Snow_01.nif.
Before I kick off this topic, Id just like everyone to know that yes this is an old agme, and yes this was kind of my last resort. Anyways my problem is the disussion question topic, Failed to load snowflake: Meshes\BM_Snow_01.nif. What the heck is that? I mean why on Earth can I not play a game because of one of the smallest objects ever? A snowflake. If this question bout a game thats a little outdated doesn't get answered, I'm not even surprised. — Unsigned comment by 18.104.22.168 (talk) on 16 March 2010
- It sounds like you're better off reinstalling the game. The snowflake may be a small object, but it surely is in widespread use. --Timenn-<talk> 20:28, 17 March 2010 (UTC)
 Werewolf disease
I'am al level 9 Assasin and i did the Sixt House Base Quest so i killed the Dagoth and he cursed me with Corpus. i got the cure and now i am immume to all diseases(srry for the bad spelling) so my question is can i still get the werewolf disease? — Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk) on 25 July 2010
- You get it as part of the main quest, but you can't catch it anywhere else. rpeh •T•C•E• 13:24, 25 July 2010 (UTC)
- Actually, you can still catch it by creating a spell with Weakness to Common Disease on Self, or by attaining the effect any other way. The same applies for vampirism. --Ryandom93 10:51, 6 March 2011 (UTC)
 East Empire Company problem
I started the east empire company, And then the assignment, take the people to Raven Rock, well... when i went down to the docks, they were gone. Now i'm at the Skaal test wisdom quest (Main Quest) I have no idea if this is apart of the problem? please help
Zamphere J. O'Riley
 Werewolves and Vampires
are you able to be both werewolf and vampire and get the full bonuses to both?
[Yes you can be a werewolf and a vampire at the same time, basically when you have the ring of hircine, get your lycanthropy cured(I'm not sure if you you have to wear the ring when your getting cured or if you have it off, just save the game before anything happens so that if one way doesn't work load the saved bit and try the other way:) ) THEN..... Either get bitten by a vampire in one of their caves or. Here are a couple of places where you will find vampires. Vampires can be found in the Bloodlet Throne, up in the mountains from Falkreath. More vampires are found at Haemar’s Shame, along the southern pass around The Throat of the World. Follow the path east of Helgen and you’re on the right track. — Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk) at 07:26 on 21 April 2013
The link to the lore page under Misc. seems a bit irrelevant, should it be removed? 188.8.131.52 21:29, 5 March 2011 (UTC)
- I removed if anyone has a reason for it to be re-added please leave a message here first. Thanks for pointing this out by the way. --AKB Talk 21:33, 5 March 2011 (UTC)
 Links from Previews and Reviews
Screenshots and Wallpapers doesn't work anymore!
 Xbox 360
Can i install this and tribunal onto my 360?BenScoHolm 16:29, 24 July 2011 (UTC)
- If you get the GotY edition, yes. I don't believe you can install the expansions if you start with the basic version, though. rpeh •T•C•E• 16:34, 24 July 2011 (UTC)
ok thank youBenScoHolm 18:05, 24 July 2011 (UTC)
 recommended level
What is the recommended level?BenScoHolm 20:03, 15 August 2011 (UTC)
- I believe the generally accepted recommended level is 25+ or 30+. If you've done Tribunal, or completed the main quest, you should be able to do it. Halfstache 22:38, 15 August 2011 (UTC)
Thank you184.108.40.206 00:53, 16 August 2011 (UTC)
 the sun stone is corrupted!
so heres the deal i saved over the sunstone and when i tryed to reload it said the save game was corrupted and i had to load from an earlier its no problem finished the blood moon main quest alright but still wondering why it happend(220.127.116.11 14:08, 11 September 2011 (UTC))i know its my ip adress and realy its me retsam
 Factors Estate bug ... wtf.?
when i enter my factors estate in raven rock it puts me in rendering space outside of the interior model of the estate, which i can see into through the walls but fall perpetually when i walk towards it, cannot enter through the walls when i levitate over to them and when i go to the door it just puts me back outside in raven rock.. very frustrating, im trying to move a very large collection into the place.. any suggestions?? pleaase and thank you