UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:14 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: NA Server GUAR RAMPAGE & Fishing Tournament - Sat 28th March
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:44 am 
Warder
Warder

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
UESPoints: 0
We have two events for you this weekend, separated by an hour or so in the middle.

1) GUAR RAMPAGE in Cyrodiil
Do you love your guar? Does thinking about your guar make you feel all loved :heart: and happy :mrgreen: ? And do you want to show your guar off to the rest of the Guild? Then you probably want to come along to the first ever UESP Guild GUAR RAMPAGE!

This is a social event with no real purpose other than fun. We are going to meet in Cyrodiil and run around as a group with our guar. All characters of Level 10 and above are welcome, including senche and horse riders. A group from each Alliance will meet at the gate into Cyrodiil at the following time:

Sat 10pm GMT / Sat 6pm EDT (US Eastern) / Sat 3 pm PDT (US Pacific) / Sun 9am AEDT (Sydney)

I expect it will take about 10-15 minutes to get everyone organised, then we'll move off into Cyrodiil and meet somewhere in the middle. Where exactly we meet and which Cyrodiil server we will be on will be decided closer to the time. Then we will charge around on our GUAR (or senche, or horses), followed by some individual strictly consensual 1-on-1 PvP. You may choose to do this clothed (in your usual gear) or (because it's funnier).

Please ! DC characters may wear their , but members of other Alliances will find that their tabards turn white in Cyrodiil.

If you want to be even more social, please obtain and install the free prior to arriving. You don't have to have a microphone, and you don't have to talk verbally if you don't want to, but it's much easier to give instructions vocally.

Information about our Mumble server:Please, for the love of Akatosh, if you are planning on speaking set up your microphone with a push to talk button. That way we don't get to hear horrible feedback as our own voices loop back through your speakers to your microphone!

Post subject: Re: NA Server GUAR RAMPAGE & Fishing Tournament - Sat 28th M
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:54 am 
Warder
Warder

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:56 pm 
Associate
Associate

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
I'm UESP NA Guild Advisor FAdamsXII, the Ebonheart Pact Team Captain for the fishing tournament taking place this weekend.

If you're Ebonheart Pact and you're participating in the fishing tournament, please let me know in advance, you can mail me in game at @fadamsxii or send me a tell when I'm online. I'll be putting this out tonight in game as well, because I want an idea of who's going to participate. I'm a firm believer in maneuver warfare, and I'd like to plot out a few productive routes for a cavalry strike team (or two or three, I can scale up) to follow to beat the pants off the AD and DC teams. Having a rough idea of how many people I have as assets makes my job a lot easier, obviously, so please get in touch with me.

Also, since this is a competitive event with the other alliances, I'd really like you to dye your armor something with some striking red in it, the Pact Red dye if you have it, but it is *not* a requirement. Its more to make it easier for me to be able to keep an eye on people. This is why we had infrared strobes in the Army, so our guys on other radio nets than the frequencies we were on knew where we were and didn't shoot or bomb us. Same idea with the red armor dye here.

I'm going to be scouting Shadowfen out today to get an idea of how to route us around, but two hours should be enough to get fair amount of geographic coverage. Its been awhile since I've been there though, its not a zone I like much but its one I can work in for something like this.

Also, keep in mind, there are NO ocean water types whatsoever in Shadowfen. The rare fish for that water type are caught in the other three types of hole. I'll try to find out about bait, if you have to use ocean bait to catch the ocean types in the other holes, or if its the normal bait type for that type of hole (bara, if you know, please let me know because I can't find a solid answer on that question).

Otherwise, I look forward to our team winning the tournament. I have the utmost confidence in our ability to win.

"Death Rides a Black Horse",

FAdamsXII
NA Advisor
EP Fishing Tournament Team Captain

"Imma tell you like a Nord told me, Gold rules everything around me"
-Maximus Minimus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:12 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 7
In case anyone's interested, I'm streaming this event: http://www.twitch.tv/alarra
We're currently doing 1-vs-1 duels.

: Offline

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:07 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games:
Platform:
Thanks for hosting the event! I had a blast. Even won a duel! Who would've guessed??? *not me* Had a blast! PS Blkadr watched from the sidelines, but didn't feel up to playing that day. She enjoyed it too!