Switch to full style
A place to discuss and ask questions about the third part of The Elder Scrolls series and its expansions
Topic locked

Mon May 18, 2009 7:08 pm

falling due

Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:48 pm

Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:49 pm

Once, in a coastal area(I don't exactly remember where) I spent half and hour wandering around looking for something, because I swore I kept hearing footsteps! I never found it, if it existed :(

And another time, I wanted to see how much stuff I could drop before the game crashed and went about collecting clutter, ingredients, and other nonsense, and dropping it in a single room. Later I came back and it was all gone, and there was a bag i the middle of the floor containing all that I had dropped. I later found out this was supposed to happen. :lol:

Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:32 pm

Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:42 am

Attacking Red Mountain for the first time, I was sneaking towards a Lame Corprus, when I suddenly found myself standing a hundred feet or so above ground. Wasn't the first bug I encountered, but certainly the one that surprised me the most - with the possible exception of seeing Sharn gra-Muzgob floating up through the ceiling.

The biggest WTF moment would still be what happened to me when I was exploring Arkngthand with a new Argonian character I'd made. I had decided to explore the entire ruin before going for the puzzle box. After crossing a lava pool in one of the tunnels I noticed nord with a warhammer running towards me. I wasn't worried much (having around 60 hit points, with part Orcish, part Bonemold armor on a fairly high medium armor skill) and thus got VERY surprised when his first blow sent my now-dead body flying backwards. Turns out I had forgotten the difficulty slider on 100 after playing with my main character (two months earlier).

(Also, woot, my first post on these forums).

Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:58 pm

Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:29 pm

Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:35 pm

Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:01 am

Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:15 am

Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:44 am

Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:11 am

Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:57 am

Re: Morrowind moments that made you think "WTF?"

Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:28 pm

There is a cave in the foyada just east of ghostgate. Sharapli. It has a pool of forgetfullness, though it doesnt seem to do anything.

Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:30 pm

while doing the daedra quests, i noticed that my character's mouth moves with the voice of the speaking daedra. at first, i thought it was some kind of glitch, but it could be more that since the daedra don't have a physical manisfistation beyond a statue made for them, the daedra is borrowing the voice of those that call upon them. sounded cool, at least.

Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:01 am

That strip-club place in Suran actually got me "WTF"

Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:19 pm

Probably visiting the dude in Ald Daedroth that think's he's a kajiit. After that, finding Boethiah's Pillow Book and talking to Ma'iaq the liar (whatever the heck is name is). Oh, and the Mudcrab Merchant. (love him)

Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:51 am

My "WTF" moment was when I first saw a bull netch. I saw it up ahead just floating there and I though if I waited it would fly away. Instead, when the screen finished loading, it was staring me in the face, right in front of me. I seriously almost threw the controller at the t.v. :shock:

Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:52 am

Equipping Ordinator armor for the first time and getting my butt whupped. I asked myself, "Why me?".

Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:07 am

My god i remember crasius curio like WTF his GAY first there was smth about kissing and then takin clothes of WTF

Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:54 am

Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:07 am

Spoilers-- (not using tab because the spoilers are further in)

Well one moment was with my awsome Redguard battlemage, level 73 or so, on the highest difficulty he could defeat anything in one hit (anything!) so for the first time I decided to go and defeat Dagoth Ur to finish the main quest for once... the son of a [female dog] didn't even come close to death!! I actually had to try avoid him as I went for the heart and then it got weird, Dagoth walked straight off the edge and fell into the lava.
I destroyed the heart but it kept saying I couldn't rest because enemies were nearby (Dagoth survived) so I did a powerful detect life and flew around across the lava using levitation but found nothing, it was strange

Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:51 am

"What is this Mudcrab doing here? ... ... ... Ah, he sells stuff. ... ... <Insert WTF expression>"

Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:27 am

Hmm... My most WTF moment?
I have to say my biggest WTF was when I saw the prison moon for the first time. "WTF IS THAT?! Oh. A giant, floating rock... with a patio... Okay, what the freaking ever."

In all honesty, the game had me WTF'ing every few minutes. Seeing Stilt Striders; noticing a massive ring of +5 cliff racers above me; not being able to hit ANYTHING until I understood how the skills and stuff worked; not being to wear armor as a beast race; and, of course, bewitched Nords standing in the wilderness with no clothes, just standing there.

Morrowind is full of WTF.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:31 am

Topic locked