UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:12 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: WoD clans in Morrowind.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:30 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
UESPoints: 0
This is not even a request for a mod, TBH. After all, World of Darkness and Morrowind have widely different lores AND tones, so triyng to implement one into the other would be impossible without butchering both. It is more of a dumb thought that I had and I thought I would share with you all because, amidst the current circunstances, I am triyng quite hard to find any excuse to start conversation( Come to think of it, I seem to be by far the most chatty person here. ).

You know how Morrowind vampires are split into several different bloodlines? And how each of these bloodlines is also a faction, down to coming with its own "faction skills"? Well, "If the vampire clans from Vampire, the Masquerade, were to exist within Morrowind, what do you think would be their "faction skills"?

Going with 5-6 "skills" per clan( As that is the usual number of faction skills ), I was thinking:

Brujah: Hand-to-Hand, Medium Armor, Blunt Weapon, Athletics, Speechcraft( Honestly, Hand-to-Hand is mostly as a referrence to Bloodlines. )

Assamites: Stealth, Mysticism, Illusion, Light Armor, Long Blade.

Tremere: Alchemy, Destruction, Mysticism, Alteration, Illusion.

Well, thee are my thoughts so far... I could do the others, I am suppose, but I do struggle with some, like the Toreador.