UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 5:41 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 596 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: KIRIN's Thunder
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:56 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 14
"Well, uh..." Maddie began, rubbing the back of her neck. "It's a little complicated right now. Inside that house are some people we were supposed to investigate. They killed one of our teammates' friends, but it turns out he was part of some kind of human trafficking ring, and now the people in there are trying to send us on a mission to stop them, or something... God, it sounds even weirder to say out loud." She let out a weak laugh.

"Uh, so did you want to..." She began to gesture towards the house, but then got another thought: "Wait, sorry - first, what's your ability?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:13 am 
CotM Winner!
CotM Winner!

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 20
Viktor turned his rifle and now had it trained on Naomi. He didn't know anything about her and while he wasn't planning on killing her, he knew she could be hostile so he was prepared to take her out. Through his scope he watched her talking to Maddie but as they were too far away, he was unable to hear what they were saying.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:24 am 
Champion
Champion

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
UESPoints: 13
Naomi failed to notice the fact that she was being aimed at. She merely smiled at Maddie and answered her query. "Well... I can take light from sources and sort of... well, turn it solid and toss it like a projectile. That's my main gig, but I can do a few other things with it too. Like the tubes on my jacket here." she mentioned, lifting one of her arms to showcase the LED-lit tubes on her jacket and focusing to make the tube glow an even brighter blue. "It's no healing-factor or anything, but I think it's nice."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:28 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games:
Platform:
"Oh, that's cool!" said Maddie, earnestly. "So, uh, I don't know what you want to do, but I was just waiting outside the front of the house. We've got two guys on our team inside, and another who I think is watching the back of the house from somewhere. It's up to you. I don't think we exactly have a coordinated plan yet."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:50 am 
Champion
Champion

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
"I guess I'll stay with you here. I'm not exactly filled in here." Naomi replied honestly. "As it stands, you're the boss here!"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:38 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games:
Platform:
"Well, that's a first," said Maddie with a small laugh. "Alright, then, follow me. They might have already known I was listening in, but we should try to stay quiet and hidden in case they didn't." She began to creep her way back up to the front window, trying to keep herself out of the sightlines of Alessia and Naz, glancing behind her to make sure Naomi was coming.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:57 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 2
Alessia sighed. "Either way this is over. Do as we say. or don't. We are curious as to your justice, and how your team deals it out." Naz stood up. A oval, a head taller than Alessia began to appear beside her. Naz stood up and walk through a soft crackle of emptiness echoed around the house even Viktor could hear it. "As for now good bye. Don't forget." And with that.. Alessia stepped through, the oval crackled loudly before vanishing. Seems that was it.. at least for now.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:34 pm 
CotM Winner!
CotM Winner!

ES Games:
Platform:
Viktor slung his rifle over his shoulder, it seemed this newcomer wasn't a threat and something was going on inside that house. Whoever they are, they better not try anything. He climbed down from his elevated position and made his way all sneaky like over to Maddie and Naomi at the front of the house.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:35 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
Sherwood felt relieved that Alessia and Naz had gone, but through his swirling mind, he was still surprised that they had left already.

He remained seated on the sofa.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:50 pm 
Lord of the Shivering Isles

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 12
Dick

Dick slowly retracted his claws after the woman left. "I do not like these types of things, Sherwood and would like to not get involved with what i think are called, trap things? As my bad side wants to avoid being used for some nasty things." Dick told Sherwood. "It is rather good that I did not have to fight as I do not know how the taste of these spigots would be and if it would make food come out of my mouth. "But could we leave before they decide to turn me into these freak things that often are spoken about when it is me being hunted?" He asked unaware that Sherwood probably wasn't in a good mood.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:37 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
Sherwood didn't absorb much of what Dick was trying to say, but he did register the part about wanting to leave.

He shrugged, "The exits don't work."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:18 pm 

ES Games:
Platform:
Dick

"These things that i think are called, glass things should be easy to break." Dick commented as he looked for something he could use as a blunt weapon and would attempt to smash the window with it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:19 pm 
Champion
Champion

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
"Quiet is my middle name." Naomi replied with a joking salute. With a quick breath, Naomi subdued her natural luminescence and followed Maddie.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:34 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
Sherwood didn't think the windows would provide a means to exit either; after all, the one upstairs hadn't.

He said nothing and just let Dick attempt to smash the glass.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:34 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
The glass shattered, nearly cutting Maddie and Naomi. It seemed Alessia's Spig on the doors had gone when she did.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:00 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games:
Platform:
Maddie jumped back from the window, startled. She took a few moments to collect herself, taking a deep breath and brushing glass off her sweater, before straightening back up to her full height. She looked in the window to see Dick and Sherwood. And no one else behind them. "So, they're gone, then?" she asked. "...What do we do now?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:37 pm 
CotM Winner!
CotM Winner!

ES Games:
Platform:
Viktor made his way over to Maddie and Naomi just as the window was shattered. With his revolver drawn he approached the window and looked inside, seeing Dick and Sherwood both alive and well. He made a 'huh' sound. "You're alive. Good." said Viktor. He holstered his weapon. He then looked at Naomi and gestured in her direction. "Who are you and why'd you just drop out of the sky? Did KIRIN send you?" Viktor asked.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:39 am 
Champion
Champion

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Naomi leapt back at the shattering of the glass, thankful that she wasn't caught in the wave of shards. Her bio-luminescence kicked back in when her concentration dropped.

"Me?" Naomi asked, though it was obviously a question directed at her. "I'm Nao- Um, Neon. I'm new; KIRIN sent me to meet you guys. They kept all of this really vague, honestly, so I don't have much of a clue of what's going on."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:37 pm 

ES Games:
Platform:
Dick

"I believe I have opened the way for us. Please do take some care not to let out the blood from your body by piercing it on some shards. I would feel very bad and it would give a bad..... what do you call it, imp ration on everyone?" Dick remarked as he dumped the chair on the ground and admittly, it felt rather thrilling to smash the window. "I do apologise for the wait. We were rather busy with..... something odd..... but all is well now and I do hope I have not done anything wrong by turning the opening of this... thing into many pieces. The other way seemed to be against allowing us to leave so i do hope i took the right action." He told Viktor.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:00 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
Sherwood looked up as he heard the news that the window could be exited.

He remained sat on the sofa for a second before standing up. Though he urged to leave the house, there was something that he knew he must do before he did.

Reluctantly glancing over at the body on the floor, Sherwood crept up to the gruesome scene.
He grimaced and his heart quickened. Tentatively, his hand reached down and fumbled to grasp at the hair on top of the body's dismembered head.
With a look of pure horror on his face, he held the head at arms length, and slowly turned it to reveal the face.
Sherwood could hardly look; he felt sick from the anticipation, but he had to know - was it really real? Was it really Paul?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:38 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
Wallflower appeared climbing over the window, knocking out the shards to ensure the safety of those crossing out next. "Y-yeah.." He mumbled softly. The head was most definitely Paul, real. Fleshy.. part of his hair started to rip off, hanging lopsided. His eyes glassy and lacking that spark that the living had. Mouth hanging open exposing his tongue, contorted in surprise.

"S-seems they want us to do their work for them... or at least put someone in jail.. They go for people.. who erm... do bad things.. Like Paul was a... slave auctioneer." Wallflower mumbled quietly, looking at Sherwood out of the corner of his eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:03 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
Sherwood's breath caught in his throat as he looked at Paul's head. It was grotesque; the tongue, the eyes, the blood,...the hair beginning to tear away from the scalp.

His doubts were no more, and his hand dropped the head in utter disgust. His face was pale and his stomach couldn't handle all the information that his eyes and ears had received in the last several minutes.
He rushed to the downstairs toilet and heaved into the sink, his breakfast from the morning making a return visit.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:29 pm 
CotM Winner!
CotM Winner!

ES Games:
Platform:
Viktor had spent a lot of time around cadavars in the past, the head didn't really phase him. "So wait, they did all of this so we'd kill someone for them? Who? Why not do it themselves?" said Viktor.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:29 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games:
Platform:
Through the window, Maddie caught one glimpse at the head and it was enough to make her stomach churn. Henceforth she made a conscious effort to not look at it.

"I don't know, but KIRIN might be able to figure it out, right?" she said as an answer to Viktor, a little bit uncertainly. Partly because she didn't know if she was making herself sound helpful or just naive, partly because Viktor gave her a moderate case of the heebie-jeebies.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:24 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
After vomiting, Sherwood wiped his mouth on a piece of tissue. He leaned with his hands on either side of the sink for a few minutes, debating whether his body was going to go for an encore.
When it seemed like it wasn't, he dropped the scrunched tissue in the sink, and slowly shuffled out of the WC.

He exhaled with a sickly groan as he walked, making his way past the ruined carpet and over to the broken window. Without much care for any glass shards remaining, he climbed out onto Paul's front lawn where the others were.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 596 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next