UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 9:09 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1006 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41
 Post subject: Re: Your Skyrim Character(s)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:56 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 0
Eloise Brisieux

Portrait:

Race: Breton

Main skills: Illusion, Alteration, Archery, One-Handed, Alchemy, Enchanting

Biography:

Personality:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:05 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Name: Wolfheart
Race: Nordic (werewolf)
Combat Style: Ranger. Master long bow, working on duel blade one handed (two long swords). Sneak in, use long range attack, and drop them before they know you exist. If they find you first, two blades are better than one in a duel.
Armor/weapons: Light armor, blades, bow. No biggy. Well... Ok, they are all home made legendary dragon creations with 2 master enchantments each, but self made armor/weapons are always very affordable (only cost is training, mining, smelting, and killing dragons)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:44 am 
Associate
Associate

While his great x7 grandfather came from Solstheim, he moved to Windhelm, where they lived in hjerm for 6 generations, my character grew up in the house until his family sold the house and moved to Cyrodiil, where he married a woman of minor nobility, and when the Great War began, my character's in-laws were some of the best commanders the empire had to offer. The Thalmor had his wife's family falsely accused of treason, while the soldiers killed her without hesitation.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:49 am 
Associate
Associate

ES Games:
Platform:
NAME: Fazghar the Hammer-man
RACE: Argonian
STYLE: Heavy two-handed warhammers and heavy armor
STORY:
Fazghar really likes to kill Imperials and Dunmer - like REALLY LIKES IT - he hates them both with a rage that would make Dagon's fits of anger seem childlike - He especially loves smashing their bones and hearing the delightful crunch as they snap and crumble
Fazghar is an Argonian nationalist who is known for ruthlessly killing every dunmer he sees - In the war against the dark elves, when the Redoran pushed back, Fazghar stayed and killed thousands of Redoran soldiers, pushing north so far that there were rumors of Argonian soldiers behind the lines

One day, Fazghar went on a killing spree that took him out of Morrowind and into Skyrim
He got captured after he killed too many imperial soldiers and dunmer refugees and was sent to death
Then he escaped, killed even more imperials and dunmer, met a hot nord chick, then got captured again

By then, he was known as the Hammerman by the Nords, especially the stormcloaks, as his towering posture and great strength rivalled that of a bear
He escaped after Alduin unintentionally freed, him, killed some Imps along the way, and joined the Stormcloaks.

He went to Whiterun and (now we dive into non-canonical yet funny sh1t) proceeded to
1) kill some bandits
2) eat an entire mammoth
3) get in bed with all the female khajit caravaneers
4) date a dark brotherhood person
5) kill the jarl and become king of whiterun
6) lead an army to invade Falkreath and kills everyone there
7) gets 15 new wives
8) eats a meat pie
9) invades solitude and fails
10) weird stuff happens between him and Sybille Stentor - nearly gets her pregnant
11) he eats a magic rock
12) he breaks the cell wall and kills the Jarl and becomes king of solitude
13) declare his land part of STormcloak territory and then goes back to Whiterun-Falkreath, where he is jarl with his 100 billion wives including some vamp chicks and werewolves, a dryad, and some other magic people

THE END

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 1:57 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games:
Platform:
I just sort-of created a new character. After being away from Skyrim for a while, I got fed up with my morning routine of drinking coffee and reading the news. I'm doing a news detox. Skyrim seemed the perfect place to be while I'm busy escaping from reality, but I somehow always seem end up with the same character.

I say "sort-of created" because I really didn't do it: I logged into ChatGPT and gave it a prompt to create a backstory for a female 1/2 Altmer and 1/4 each Imperial and Orc. Wow. It did a bang-up job! Name, background, skillset, all of it. The whole backstory is way too detailed to go into here, but ChatGPT is clearly fully knowledgeable about the game, the lore, the province, the races, the holds, the cities and towns! And because of mods, particularly Expired6978's RaceMenu and Arthmoor's AlternateStart, I was able to create a vaguely greenish character with elven ears and plant her in the Silver Blood In in Markarth, the city that ChatGPT had decided she hailed from, having a Nord Mead and ready to hop in a carriage for destinations unknown.

This might be the most immersive Skyrim game I've played since it came out in 2011!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:02 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games:
Platform:
Name: Tobias
Race: Nord
(Appearance: Default Nord)

Story: Attempted to cross the border into Skyrim, was caught by the Imperial Legion and sent to the village of Helgen to be executed. Alduin attacked. Escaped with Hadvar, and travelled to Riverwood. Joined the Companions, College of Winterhold, Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Imperial Legion and Dawnguard. Completed every single main, CC, daedric, faction, misc., radiant and side quest. Married Lydia. Adopted Lucia, Sofie, and Meeko. Moved to Solitude. Spared Paarthurnax. Defeated Alduin, Ulfric, Harkon, and Miraak. Nothing else left to do, so basically spends their time at the Winking Skeever.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1006 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41